reSports Recap – Jets at Capitals Jan 22
Final score Jets 4 Capitals 2
Complete 60 minute game. Jets had foot on pedal and didn’t let go. Good to see Wheeler score early this season, hope that starts some momentum. Kane showing skills as a playmaker, maybe should focus on that. Finish obviously much better by Jets forwards. Line shuffling by Noel seemed to work today. Not to be understated, this was a win on the road during a back to back. Pavalec showing great rebound control. Wright fits in well with this team. Wellwood a healthy scratch but if Scheifele gets sent back down, Wellwood will fit right back in.
- Scoring on power plays. Cool.
- Scoring out of top 6 forwards. Cool.
- Forwards receiving passes better
- Less noticeable turnovers so far
- Wright looks good
- Kane’s best game. Passing well. Even without fluke goal, still would look good
- Little and Ladd playing well with Antropov on their line
- Wheeler-Jokinen-Kane line looks good. The line I’ve wanted to see, potential to be a true first line
- Enstrom quietly has 3 assists through 2 periods
- Pavalec making a lot of underrated saves. No rebounds. Looking sharp.
- Solid team defense to prevent the Caps from starting any sort of comeback